Lists all participants that are or have been in waiting list. Different type of participants can be shown with status parameter. By default all participant which have been in waiting list but are not registered to the event are shown. Possible statuses are following:
- on_line: person is in waiting list
- on_line_allowed: person is in waiting list and has been granted access to the event
- on_line_time_exceeded: person has been granted access to the event but have not reacted within time limit
- place_not_used: person has been granted access to the event but has declined place in event
- moved_by_user: organiser has moved participant from waiting list to event participant
- waitline_place_used: person has been granted access to the event and person has registered to the event
Event can have multiple waiting lists if event's participant types have each own capacity.
Returns 400 when event_id or status is not valid.
Returns 404 when event is not found.